Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*I took this picture over 4th of July when we took Mindy to Grandbury, TX.
I liked how it came out.


This morning I took Pj to the airport.
We stopped by mom's work on the way so he could weigh his lugage and make sure that it wasn't over the 50lb limit.
It was at 50.5, so he took a few small things out and stuffed them into one of his carry-ons.

We got to the airport EXTREMELY early but that's ok. We wanted to make sure he had plenty of time to get throug the lines.

After he was checked in, we sat for a bit before he went through security and we had to wave "goodbye" through the doors.
:-)

I just finished a project for work, and since I had to stand the whole time (I was working on a poster) my knee is a hurting. I think I am going to go sit on the couch and put my leg up for a bit.

Tomorrow I open but I get off around noon, which is nice.
I work straight through until next Thursday. No days off, but I figured that would happen with the way my days off this week fell.

Well, I think that is about it!

See ya later!

3 Comments:

Blogger E.A.Saraby said...

That picture is beautiful! Great colors and balance. :-)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

nice photo.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger 83princess said...

thanks!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home