Saturday, April 09, 2005

Weird

Last night...actually early this morning, I had a dream about NY (most likely because my mind has been on the trip) but Matt Lynch was in my dream and I haven't thought about him in...I have no idea how long! (Sorry Matt-if you are reading this).
I told mom about my dream this morning and she said the same thing, he has not been brought up in a conversation in a long time.
Oh well, ever since the dream Matt has been on my mind and I feel bad that I don't know how he is doing or where he is or what he is up to, and it has been on my heart to pray for him.
So, if anyone knows how Matt is doing or what he's up to, please tell him I say "Hi"!!
I don't have much time since we are waiting for Pj to come home before we head out to the Main Street Arts Festivel.
You can check out where we will be at www.msfwaf.org
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Love,
Sarah

P.S. I am going to say this just for Matt Bonawitz's sake - it is sunny and in the 80's today! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger 83princess said...

"Middle Sweeney"...Wow, I have not heard that in a while!
:-)
A picture of you in your inner tube... hmm,I will have to think about that one, but it would definitely attract more people to my blog.
As for the heat, I can take it. The question is, Older Bonawitz, can you Yankee's take it?

Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger 83princess said...

I am not a big baseball fan but if it bothers you then...GO YANKEES!!!
:-)
I am not afraid of you Matt Bonawitz! I have known you to long to be that way.
Big brother-I can handle him. No worries. I know you will back me if it comes to it.
;-)

Friday, April 15, 2005 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home